Team Imerman Angels - 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Join us on October 8, 2023Donate
April 28 NOTE: Team Imerman Angels has filled its allotment of entries for the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. However, it is still possible that an entry or several may become avaialble should a team member withdraw - please contact Dave Louthan at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your name added to the list for any entry that may become available.a limited supply of Guaranteed Entries available to those seeking an entry to the 2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Why Imerman Angels?
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide comfort and understanding for all cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers through a personalized one-on-one connection with someone who has been there. Imerman Angels envisions a world where cancer is not a solitary experience. Through its unique matching process, Imerman Angels partners individuals seeking cancer support with a "Mentor Angel" who provides psychosocial support and support to anyone facing cancer. To learn more about the important work your efforts will support, click HERE or view the short video below:
Join the Team!
Participating in the Chicago Marathon with Team Imerman Angels is your opportunity to be the difference for anyone seeking cancer support. Your fundraising supports these matches between cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers to Mentor Angels. You can secure your Guaranteed Entry to the 2023 Chicago Marathon as well as other great benefits by joining the team today (the minimum fundraising amount is $1,850 for the Chicago Marathon or, if you already have your own Guaranteed Entry, you can join the team with a minimum fundraising of $500). See below for team amenities and to register.
Great Amenities for Team Members!
When you join Team Imerman Angels, you receive these great benefits:
1. Guaranteed Entry to the 2023 Chicago Marathon
2. Free entry - your entry fee (approximately $242) covered by Team Imerman Angels
3. Complimentary premier training (fully coached) both on the ground and virtually ($255 value)
4. VIP Race Day Hospitality across the street from the Start and Finish Area ($125 value) for you and your fans (friends and family) including pre and post race food and beverages, massage and many more amenities
5. Team Imerman Angels Gear Kit including premium singlet and 2023 Chicago Marathon/Team Imerman Angels Commemorative Shirt
6. Race Weekend Pasta Dinner at the Congress Hotel
7. Your own customizable, online fundraising page to give your family, friends, co-workers and others an easy way to donate and show their support for you
Most importantly, the knowledge that you're helping provide one-on-one support to cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers - so that no one faces cancer alone. When you join the team, each time you raise $350, you will be ensuring that someone impacted by cancer (an individual or family) can get the help they need at the time they need it most. Click HERE to join the team!
Contact Dave Louthan (email@example.com or 312.273.1312)